so on may 11th, i had the surgery that has in a way turned me upside down...i had a hysterectomy. my dr. took everything out. so i am on hormones.
i can no longer have anymore kids. which has added stress to my on again, off again relationship with steven. he eventually wants kids and now i can no longer offer that to him, if we were to get married...things have ended. it makes me very very sad, cuz who else will want me if i can not have kids??.
the surgery went well, recovery has had it's ups and downs. a few hot flashes and irritability. plus a sore pelvic/stomach area. i couldn't pick up addie for 2 weeks - sad. i went back to work, 2 and a half weeks after. that was a little early. so i took last week off. i go back tomorrow, part time, to get back in the swing of things, then will resume my usual 8-5.
4 days after my surgery, nick and angie had their little baby girl! she is adorable! went and saw them and held Reece and had a melt down. i cried and cried. the thought of no more kids, killed me. i know i can always adopt at some point, but not to carry my own child, and have a child with someone i love, breaks my heart. it was hard to hold her and stay there visiting, so we left!
i'm handling things a little bit better now, a month later...still have moments of crying and questioning the decision i had made. but what's done is done...
i'm handling things a little bit better now, a month later...still have moments of crying and questioning the decision i had made. but what's done is done...
life is just so crazy and wish i had time or knew how to make time to blog more in a timely manner. but a lot of time after working and picking up addie and doing all the nite stuff, i just wanna lay down and rest...i guess i just need to prioritize...? who knows?! one day maybe life won't be so hectic.
oh, i watched twlight for the first time, the other day...LOVE IT!! can't wait to see the new movie in november! somedays, it'd be nice to be bitten by edward!! LOL!!
oh, i watched twlight for the first time, the other day...LOVE IT!! can't wait to see the new movie in november! somedays, it'd be nice to be bitten by edward!! LOL!!

3 comments:
I can't even imagine what you are going through and how hard it must be, but I know that someone out there is waiting to sweep you off your feet.
I can't believe how big Addie is getting, she is so cute! I love her birthday pictures. If you ever figure out how to make her obey let me know, I'm still curious if it's even possible. I don't think we can make our children do anything :o)
Oh and you finally watched Twilight eh?!!! AWESOME!!! does that mean you read the books yet?? Have you watched the trailer for New Moon?? It looks amazing!!
Yes I concur with Julie. When the right one comes along, it won't matter to him. I am so sorry though. It really must be the hardest thing. Hang in there. I am always thinking of you.
Post a Comment