Alright, so here I am trying to come up with something to "blog" about... well for starters, I am a single mom to a beautiful little girl named, Addelinn(Addie). Yes, being a single mom is hard at times, but one thing I love about it, is that i get a lot of one on one time with Addie!
I'm also in a relationship with Steven! We've been dating for 6 months. It's hard at times, just cuz I want to spend my free time with Addie, but also need to make time for my boyfriend
.
This past weekend was nice! Addie was with her dad and so I was able to spend some time with Steve! Which of course made him happy! Yesterday was the best! I layed on the couch from like, 10am to 7pm! in pj's, glasses, no make up!! I haven't been that lazy in almost 2 years. It was definitely needed!! I feel recharged and ready to play mom again! Addie comes home at 6 tonight-can't wait!! Miss that girl!
This past weekend was nice! Addie was with her dad and so I was able to spend some time with Steve! Which of course made him happy! Yesterday was the best! I layed on the couch from like, 10am to 7pm! in pj's, glasses, no make up!! I haven't been that lazy in almost 2 years. It was definitely needed!! I feel recharged and ready to play mom again! Addie comes home at 6 tonight-can't wait!! Miss that girl!

1 comments:
Yes, we all need breathers!! It's amazing how much we just need to recharge in order to survive another day :o) I'm glad you started a blog, can't wait to hear more!!
Post a Comment